The Anti-Gadoid Gun is a common firearm and can be obtained through the Quest "Mother's Day". The player will be rewarded with the gun upon completion of the quest.
- The Anti-Gadoid Gun is a gag weapon created by the developers. It cannot fire any type of ammunition or do any damage to enemies; it is actually used in a craft (blueprint).
- When fired, it creates loud noises which alert special infected to your location.
- The Anti-Gadoid Gun's thumbnail suggests that it uses pistol ammunition, although this number will always remain at zero, despite how much pistol ammunition is obtained by the player.
- The Anti-Gadoid Gun can be sold for 300 dollars, double that amount if Hard Bargain survivor skill is unlocked.
- The Anti-Gadoid Gun can be successfully given to Dawud in the quest Gunslinger.
- Another use is to draw surrounding Virals away from weaker Biters thus eliminating some of the threat.