The Anti-Gadoid Gun is a common firearm and can be obtained through the Quest "legless spider". The player will be rewarded with the gun upon completion of the quest. And can be also given by David after completing the quest Legless Spider.
- The Anti-Gadoid Gun is a gag weapon created by the developers. It cannot fire any type of ammunition or do any damage to enemies; it is actually used in a craft (blueprint).
- When fired, it creates loud noises which alert special infected to your location.
- The Anti-Gadoid Gun's thumbnail suggests that it uses pistol ammunition, although this number will always remain at zero, despite how much pistol ammunition is obtained by the player.
- The Anti-Gadoid Gun can be sold for 300 dollars, double that amount if Hard Bargain survivor skill is unlocked.
- The Anti-Gadoid Gun can be successfully given to Dawud in the quest Gunslinger.
- Another use is to draw surrounding Virals away from weaker Biters thus eliminating some of the threat.