- The Anti-Gadoid Gun is a gag weapon created by the developers. It cannot fire any type of ammunition or do any damage to enemies.
- When fired, it creates loud noises which alert special Infected to your location.
- The Anti-Gadoid Gun can be used in Dying Light the Following with Blueprint "Uranophobic Fabeceous Ornithomancer". Blueprint can be found in a UFO underwater in the south east of the map.
- The Anti-Gadoid Gun's thumbnail suggests that it uses pistol ammunition, although this number will always remain at zero, despite how much pistol ammunition is obtained by the player.
- The Anti-Gadoid Gun can be sold for 300 dollars, double that amount if the Hard Bargain survivor skill is unlocked.
- The Anti-Gadoid Gun can be successfully given to Dawud in the quest "Gunslinger".
- Another use is to draw surrounding Virals away from weaker Biters thus eliminating some of the threat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.